Morning.

Hi. People

Morning morning.. Assalamualaikum
Yo i just woke up from ze bed. Tak cukup tidur. Saya tidur sejam lepastu terjaga. Haha Hebat tak? Ceh, ok ni batak dan sangat poyo. Saya tahu. Lol

You know what? Today i'm trying to not stalking his profile. Oh sounds like asdfghjkl but at least i'm trying isn't? I've to move on. If i still being like this. It will hurt me more than before.

Shazlyn Shaharuddin is stronger than before. Haha believe me, I'm lying if you want to know. I'm weak when i tried to be stronger. I don't know why my tears dropping so fast when i saw things that remind me of him or when somebody else treated me like his used to do before.

I just think that, i should forget about him for awhile. Muahaha i've my friends that always made my day. When i'm not in mood or whatever. They will make me laugh and smiling again. Hihi i really love 'em. And also my classmate that crazy to the max. 

Hairul Hazwan, Affan , Suresh --> They always make me smile in ze class and they love to bullying. I hate 'em. Muahaha